Who Is Trinity
Welcome to my Word Press Bio Page. This page is designed for people who are visiting my Blog for the first time, or for people who would like to get a better picture of who I am.
The first thing you need to know about Trinity is, he is very reactionary when he writes. As you read posts that I publish, you are going to find a large number of things that are just me venting frustration. That is why I write…well one of the reasons I write. So if you read an outlandish statement in one of my posts, I apologize ahead of time for anything that may be offensive. However, if you check back a few days latter, you will almost always find a post that kind of looks back and takes a bit more moderated stance on the previous rant.
The second thing you need to know about Trinity is that I love to write. I’m a writer in my spare time and have a few writing projects that I’m kicking around and trying to develop. I belong to an artists group called the Ninos, who support each other in our various art forms, and encourage each other to stay true to our selves and the purpose behind our work. I’ve found myself surrounded by writers since I’ve graduated from college, and I love stories.
Other things that are important:
- I’m married, with no children yet.
- Music is a big part of my life, I sing and play guitar, and have always belonged to some kind of a music group for as far back as I can remember.
- I like SciFi and Fantasy stories and movies.
- I work as a Product Support Specialist at a sofware company.
- I’m a Mac User, and proud of it.
- I have a degree in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministries, which qualifies me to…do nothing.
I hope that you find my posts amusing at times, deep at others, or at lest readable most of the time as my spelling abilities are on par with a fourth grader. Thanks for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a comment on anything you read. If you liked what you see, my name is Trinity. If you do not like what you see, my name is Jack and you can find me a My Other Website.